We are intent on helping you grow through the difficulties you have encountered in life. There are times in all of our lives when the most direct solution is to seek a new perspective, which allows us to see a way through to control out own destiny. We are “on-panel” with most insurance companies. We are unable to accept Medicaid. We do accept assignment on Medicare.
Your First Visit And What To Bring With You:
- Picture ID.
- Current Insurance Cards.
- Referral from Primary Care Physician (if required by your insurance).
- Payment for your Deductible.This is the amount your insurance company insists that you pay each year, before they will start paying their share. This amount can very from $50 to $100, but the latest innovation to discourage you using your insurance benefits are deductibles of $1000 to $5000, and I've seen $10,000. These are often paired with “Health Savings Accounts”, which you pay into with each pay period, with pre-tax dollars.
- Your Copay. This is the amount ($5 to $60), that your insurance company insists that you pay after they begin to pay (after the deductible is met).
- List of medications and dosages.
- Registration packet. Please CLICK HERE to download it.
We participate with Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Care Network, Priority Health, MESSA, Aetna, and Cofinity. If we don't accept your insurance we will work out a cash rate for you.
What We Expect of You:
In exchange for our commitment to seeing that you treatment is successful, we expect that you:
1. Show up on time for you appointment, and not be under the influence of alcohol or other drugs.
2. Will implement the changes into your life that we agree on. This will ensure the success of your psychotherapy.
3. May bring notes, or other persons (with permission) to facilitate our converstions.
4. Cancellations: If you must cancel, please give us the respect of providing us as much prior notice as you can. We cannot charge your insurance company for missed appointments. If less than 36 hours notice is given, you will be charged $50, but with the option of re-scheduling.
We are intent on helping you grow through the difficulties you have encountered in life...
There are times in all of our lives when the most direct way to solve our difficulties is to seek some direction that will enable us to control our own destiny.
"Defeat may test you; it need not stop you. If at first you don't succeed, try another way. For every obstacle there is a solution. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. The greatest mistake is giving up." - Smallwood and Kilborn